Inside This Issue
November looks set to be a very busy and exciting month for the UK’s Italian food business, with London’s Olympia hosting the first ever European Pizza and Pasta Show to be held here (9 and 10 November 2016), and PAPA and Pizza Pasta & Italian Food magazine present at stand 1A.
- Italian brands gather to celebrate real Italian cuisine.
- Get ready to celebrate!
- Just Eat roll out new look.
- San Carlo open Fumo Restaurant & Bar.
- PAPA Awards 2016
- PAPA report
- Pizza/Pasta Chef of the Year 2016
- Restaurant and Takeaway Expo 2016
- Niche beers – beers and lagers of distinction.
- Mozzarella in mind – the multiple faces and applications of an Italian staple.
- Pizza boxes must be safe and compliant – the FPA’s Martin Kersh shares his views.
- The red hot supplier fuelling woodfired oven eateries – the family firm meeting the demand for wood.
- Launched in London – Mercato Metropolitano and Heist Bank.
- Pizza My World - Stefano Corvucci of the Culinary Institute of Bologna.
- New Products.
- From good to great – Pizza Hut’s Chenai Ziyambe.
- Index of PAPA registered suppliers.