If you are a supplier of ingredients or equipment to the industry or you manufacture prepared pizza or pasta products, this category of membership applies to you.
Membership Requirements: Two current trade references plus evidence of your business’ compliance with good practice and standards. This can be demonstrated by supplying us with copies of appropriate third-party audits (eg. EFSIS). Suppliers of equipment must provide confirmation that the equipment they sell conforms to all current UK and EC legislation.
The following are just some of the key benefits you can gain through membership:
The right to use and display the Association logo in your marketing which acts both an endorsement for your business and associates you with this huge market;
- Inclusion in listings of recommended suppliers both on www.papa.org.uk - visited by over 2,500 people every month) and in Pizza, Pasta & Italian Food Magazine;
- Inclusion on our web tender service which is used by business as varied as the NHS, SPAR, The House of Commons and numerous local authorities, schools and universities when searching for new suppliers.
- A full page devoted to your business on the PAPA website – www.papa.org.uk
- Listing as a member on the Pizza, Pasta and Italian Food Magazine Directory CD
- A new member welcome profile in Pizza, Pasta and Italian Food Magazine when you join;
- The opportunity to attend meetings and events organised by the Association where you can network/meet major players from the industry;
- Free subscription to Pizza, Pasta and Italian Food Magazine for up to five people in your business;
- A window sticker and certificate you can display in your premises.
Membership cost: £850 + VAT per year including up to two free listings in the product index of Pizza, Pasta & Italian Food magazine. Additional listings cost £17 + VAT per product heading.
Retailer/ Restaurant/ Takeaways/ Delivery Membership
If you run a retail business, a pizza, pasta or Italian food restaurant, takeaway or delivery business, this category of membership applies.
Retail membership fees are based on the number of outlets a member company has. The formula for calculating retail fees is:
£54 (£45 +VAT) first outlet
£24 (£20 +VAT) x Number of Additional Outlets
The maximum fee is capped at £765 (plus VAT).